- If you have an admission appointment, please come to the admission desk and display the health insurance, medical assistance certificates, admission application, commitment form and registration card.
- After admission, please submit your health insurance, admission application, commitment form at the admission desk.
What to bring
- Health insurance and other medical assistance certificates
- Toiletries: toothbrush, tooth paste soap and rinse.
- Cup( Chopsticks is prepared in each meal, but fork and knife are not prepared).
- Nightwear (a hospital wear costs 50 yen per day)
- Shoes ( Please refrain from slippery shoes)
- Current medications
Daily life as an Inpatient
Nurses look after patients admitted to the hospital, so it is not necessary for patients to have their own personal attendants. If a patient wishes for his/her family to be an attendant, the permission must be granted by doctor.▼ Inpatient rooms
|Total room and management treatment room||Free||A pay to view TV
|Private room||Per day||7,700 yen (Tax included)||Bathroom, shower, locker, Mini refrigerator|
|Private suit||Per day||16,500 yen (Tax included)||Bathroom, bath tab, mini kitchen, sofa, microwave, locker and mini refrigerator|
Breakfast: 8:00 Lunch: 12:00 Dinner: 18:00
You may select bread or rice at breakfast.
In order to prevent the misidentification of patients, you are required to wear a wristband.▼ Lights-out time
Sheets are changed once a week.▼ Comply with the following rules
- Report to the nurse’s station when you go away from a ward.
- When leaving or staying outside of the hospital, please get permission from your attending doctor.
- Safety box is available in each ward but try not to bring a big cash or valuable materials since the hospital shall not be responsible for any loss.
- Incoming phone calls will not be transferred to patients unless it is emergency.
- Mobile phone must be used in the designated area.
Note that patients who violate the following articles may be asked to leave.
- No alcohol, No smoking and No gambling while your admission.
- Refrain from any behavior such as talking too loud and too long that may inconvenience other patients.
- Verbal abuse and violence are not allowed under any circumstances.